A Note on Reading the Raw Data
The raw data for the report has been subdivided
into each day and time slot for that day. There is a legend along the top.
The following contains information on what each heading means, for each
- Time: This is the time of day the group member
recorded the data.
- Weather. This is a, brief, qualitative description
of the weather. i.e. Cloudy and Raining.
- Temp. This is the temperature recorded at the
time data was recorded.
- Lot. The parking lot being audited.
- Lot Capacity. The capacity of the lot being audited.
- Cluster. The cluster, out of four, which was
- # Spaces/Cluster. This is the number of spaces,
per cluster. It is the maximum number of cars that can be in the cluster.
- Cars/Cluster. This is how full (in cars) the
cluster was at the time of audit.
- Residence. The residence name and numbers of
cars, found within the cluster. i.e. 2 Village, 1 Conrad Grebel (CG)
- Permit. The number of residence cars found that
contained a permit for the lot the car was found in. If a car from village
was found in lot O, with a lot O permit, it would read 1 village under
CLICK ON THE TIME BESIDE THE CORRESPONDING DAY
TO VIEW THE RAW DATA FOR THAT DAY AND TIME SLOT