Lighting Control Systems in Office Buildings
- a) The functions of the lighting control system shall be integrated
with the Building Automation System wherever possible.
- b) Ceiling lights shall be switched locally in all areas with
- c) Lights shall be circuited, grouped and provided with remotely
operated control devices for switching to provide 100 percent
illumination during office hours and lower levels of general illumination
for cleaning purposes after hours, and to provide for individual
use of lighting zones by individuals working after hours.
- d) All controls shall be accessible to the occupant for operation
and control of the lighting systems.
- e) Controls shall be designed and labeled to communicate the
nature of the control and what it controls.
Click Here To Return To Main Document