Campus Transit Commission Survey
1. Are you aware of the current proposal for a universal bus pass system
submitted to the Federation of Students ?
Yes, or No
2. What is your usual mode of transportation to, and from the university?
Bicycle, Walk, Automobile, Bus, Other
2a. If you drive, is it usually alone?
Yes, or No
2b. If no, how many occupants (human) usually drive with you?
1, 2, 3, 4, more
3. (Refer to the map) Where do you live according to the map?
4. How long, using your usual mode of transport, does it take to get to the
(in minutes, and must include walking to final destination from parking lots,
locking bikes, etc.)
0 to 5, 6 to 10, 11 to 15, 16 to 20, Longer? (in minutes)
5. To the best of your knowledge, please rate the level of convenience of the
current bus system from your present dwelling to the university.(i.e. wait
times, travel time, directness of service, stop proximity to your dwelling,
Please rate as 1 being the lowest and 5 as the highest.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
6. If your WATCARD gave you unlimited access to the Kitchener Transit bus
system, would you use the system more frequently?
No, Same, Yes
7. Please feel free to make any suggestions or ask any questions with respect
to the survey or the public transit on campus (i.e. what service changes would
encourage you to ride more frequently?)
8. What is your year of study?
Letter of Consent
Return to Appendix
Last Modified: 12-04-96